Maddog Alpha Lights | Buy Mad Dog Alpha Lights
Maddog Alpha – The most powerful aftermarket LED Auxiliary Fog lights for your bike.
What is Maddog Alpha?
Maddog Alpha is a pair of “Auxiliary Lights” for your bike. Let’s admit it, often the main headlight of the bike is not sufficient to illuminate your path. This is especially true when you are riding on a rainy night, the scenario becomes even more intimidating for adventure bikers when riding in inclement weather conditions and unfamiliar roads or off-road terrain. That is where Maddog Alpha lights come to the rescue. Alpha are the most powerful of the Maddog Fog Lights.
Maddog Alpha Lights complement the main headlight of your bike by providing you more visibility in the dark, visibility not just in terms of distance but also laterally. Running Maddog Alpha Lights also makes you more prominent in the daytime.
Maddog Alpha Lights feature Made in Japan “Nichia LEDs” that have a lifespan of over 50000 [Fifty Thousand Hours] that is roughly equivalent to more than 5 years. The Mad Dog Alpha LED lights are “easy” on your bike’s battery as they do not draw a lot of power as CFL/Incandescent lights do. Also the output energy is higher compared to the energy consumed. Given the IP-67 rating, the Mad Dog Alpha LED lights have a high degree of protection against sand and dust. And can withstand moderate rain.
Maddog Alpha Optics
It is important to understand the science of the Maddog Alpha lights. The beam from the Maddog Alpha covers a distance of 300 meters, thanks to the “Spotlight” effect. The optical arrangement of the Maddog Alpha Lights is such that 70% of the power output is used to give the spotlight effect and the rest of the 30% output energy is used to give the “Floodlight” effect which illuminates wider area, this comes in hand when you are riding on roads with sharp turns.
Maddog Alpha Lights Specifications & Features
- Materials : Polycarbonate & Aluminum
- Warranty : 18-Months Warranty
- Colour Temp : 5000K – 5700K – Warm white/yellow
- Watt & Volt : 80W & DC 12V
- Power drawn : 5.2 A – Pair
- Lumens : 9600 Lumens
What do I get?
The Maddog Alpha Lights kit comes with
- 2 x Maddog Aux Lights
- 2 x Stickers
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Screws Kit
- 2 x Mounting Clamps
- 1 x Keychain
The Maddog Alpha is installed with the help of the following accessories:
Maddog Switch or Switch PRO
It is a plug-play accessory for Maddog Alpha that comes with a dual mounting option and backlight.
Maddog Wiring Harness
The wiring harness is designed with superior-quality waterproof connectors and other gears. It is perfectly suited for Maddog Alpha and any auxiliary light having up to 15 Amps/150Watts.
Maddog offers specialised clamps for all major adventure motorbikes for which you wish to use Maddog Alpha.
Maddog Alpha comprises a set of filters in yellow, dark and clear colours suitable for various uses.
Why buy Maddog Alpha from Amotee Auto?
AmoteeAuto.com has established itself as a trusted and reputed name for Maddog lights and automobile performance parts. Our main focus is customer satisfaction we emphasize on working hard to achieve and retain it. Set up in the year 2006, AmoteeAuto.com has come a long way in serving more than 10000 customers, a testimony to our Business values.
Maddog Alpha Shipping
The shipping cost of Maddog Alpha is Rs. 100 and it is shipped through a trusted company and will normally take a week to reach the destination.
Maddog Alpha Warranty
Maddog Alpha comes with an 18-Month Warranty. The Maddog Alpha warranty card should be kept carefully as it is an important part of the warranty process. Register your Maddog Alpha on the Maddog official website [Maddog.co.in]. Follow the Maddog Alpha instructions carefully, cause incorrect installation will deem the warranty void.
There are no reviews yet.